Sunday, January 25, 2009

What a Week

Ok folks, here's a pickle, which one of these things do you think DID NOT happen to me this week?

-Saw George Clooney
-Drooled over Christian Bale
-Smashed my car into a concrete post
-Went skating with little kids

All these things happened actually! So as I sit here watching my "Superfriends" DVD I realize I am now 35! Now some people don't mind aging, but in the gay world 35 is like 50!
So to celebrate my Bday I rounded up some good friends and went roller skating! It gave me much morbid delight seeing small children fall (but MAN are they resilient!) and disco skate to hits of the 70s!
Oh and yes, I did smash my car into a pole. So now $500 later...my car will be almost good as new...almost! There is nothing as classy as having to drive around with duct tape on your car.
Now if you don't mind I am going back to eating cereal and watching cartoons while forgetting I am getting older.

No comments:

Post a Comment