Saturday, January 10, 2009

I find that listening to the "Pushing Daisies" soundtrack dozens of times in a day does very little to help me get over the shows cancellation. But dammit "Birdhouse in Your Soul" is just a great song!!
In other random news, I have now gotten into the very unhealthy act of looking up reviews for the Warner Brothers Tour to see if folks are commenting on me....some things should just be left alone!
Construction continues on the "Legally Mad" soundstage and I look forward to Kristin Chenoweth riding her bike on the lot singing with her cute dog. With a producer like David E. Kelly on the show it is at least guaranteed one season!
On the TV front, Joss Whedon's "Dollhouse" is quickly approaching! Everyone please set your DVRs accordingly! Unlike "Legally Mad", this show needs all the viewers it can get! I, like many others do NOT want another tragedy like "Firefly" to get over!

No comments:

Post a Comment