Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I survived the Super-Bowl and all I got was some great commercials and kick-ass previews of some amazing movies..oh yeah there was also some sort of sports game in between. From what I remember there were some sexy men stealing a ball from other sexy men.
Now back to the previewy-goodness that was seen!! I had several geek out moments when watching some pretty f*^^&5 awesome trailers:

OK ok...G.I. Joe looks so cool it will beat non-believers over the head with it's pure awsomeness!! While I still have my reservations on the awful generic power suits, I will take a wait and see mentality!



Transformers 2 looks like more headache inducing explosions with robots who look nothing like my childhood memories. But no one can say no to giant robots blowing shite up!!



The fun train has officially hit it's stride with "Land of the Lost!" The director clearly knows his audience! And Anna Friel looks so CUTE that I will forgive her for being 10 years too old for the part Holly...but it looks like she may sport some pig tails!!

The troubling thing missing was NO "WATCHMEN" trailer!!! Why WB would choose not to showcase this big budget film only WEEKS before it's release is a true mystery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment